Pro-Find 35 Minelab
The PRO-FIND pinpointers help you locate the targets within a small hole or a slot where the metal detector search plate can not get through. This allows you to perform less invasive excavations with faster recovery times.
General Features Pro-Find 35
Ferrous ID Tone - Two different responses help identify ferrous waste from non ferrous targets. Great for use with metal detecting discrimination.
- Waterproof up to 3 m (10 ft) - Robust waterproof design ideal for searching on the beach and in the rivers.
- Audio and vibration detection - Sound and vibration intensify when the probe approaches the target making it easier to recover under the water!
- Adjustable sensitivity - Five levels of sensitivity allow you to accurately adjust the maximum depth and minimum disturbance in any condition. Easily adjustable with the +/-
- High visibility and alarm - The brilliant yellow PRO-FIND handle is clearly visible so that you do not forget it after digging. Thanks to the practical alarm you find the pinpointer forgotten on the ground.
- Inclined bottom and shoulder strap - Thanks to the safety harness and the semi-rigid belt buckle, your PRO-FIND will always be at your fingertips.
Technical Features Pro-Find 35
- Target ID with Ferrous ID tone
- Adjustable sensitivity: 5 levels
- Waterproof up to 3 meters
- Audio and Vibration Detection
- Light Led
- Power supply: 1 x 9V
- Autonomy: Approximately 30 hours
- Length 237 mm
- Weight: 193 grams
- Supplied accessories: belt buckle and safety wrist strap
Download the PDF