Minelab PRO-FIND 25 Pinpointer - Precision Locator
To ensure the most accurate results, the PRO-FIND 25 indicates the depth of the objectives identified by providing a proportional response with sound and vibration. When the probe of the locator approaches the object, the intensity of vibrations and audio increases. With PRO-FIND 25, you can refine your search of the exact position of the target by adjusting the sensitivity adjustment, which can be increased or decreased to locate deep targets to precisely locate the target smaller. PRO-FIND 25 has two different modes of operation - "Sound and Vibration" or "Only Vibrations" for a silent search. PRO-FIND 25 is rugged and waterproof, the probe end submersible. The entire locator may be washed under running water. The detection area of the side of the probe (360 °) allows to easily locate the target in the walls of a hole. For a lower battery consumption, PRO-FIND 25 switches off after eight minutes of inactivity (sleep) .The flashing LED allows you to easily see the goals when working in low ambient light.
• Technology VLF (Very Low Frequency) transmission with single-frequency sine wave, that pressure decreases noise on the land, provided variable
• Technology DIF (Detector Interference Free) allows you to eliminate false signals and noise commonly associated with other locators.
• Adjustable sensitivity
• Two operating modes
• Rugged and water resistant
• Flashing LED
• Case included to attach to your belt for easy transport
• Length: 237 mm
• Diameter: 41 mm (base), 20 mm (probe)
• Weight with battery 193.5 grams
• PP3 9 volt battery (not included)
• Battery life 30 hours nominal (alkaline battery)