Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Garrett
Wireless search with your Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk pinpointer
Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk can be paired wirelessly with any Garrett Z-Lynk receiver.
It easily mates with the Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk wireless headset or any Garrett WR-1 Z-Lynk device.
• Easy to synchronize Garrett Z-Lynk wireless receivers.
• Advantage of wireless search: listen to the audio alerts of the metal detector and pinpointer in the headphones, even in noisy environments (on the beach, in strong winds, in busy areas, etc.).
• Fast Retune: by quickly pressing the button the pinpointer instantly adjusts to the search environment or restricts the detection field to accurately detect large targets
• Single button operation for switching on, retuning, sensitivity adjustment (3 levels) and silent mode (vibration only).
• LED torch for use in low light conditions
• Pinpoint alarm not in use
• Automatic switch-off function
• Includes ring for safety lanyard, belt holster and 9V battery.
• Audio proportional to the proximity of the target
• Blade for sieving the ground.
Technical features Pro-Pointer AT
- Operating temperature: from -20 ° C to 54 ° C (from -4 ° F to 130 ° F)
- Operating frequency: 11.5 kHz
- Water resistance: maximum up to 6 meters (20 feet), IP68
- Tuning: automatic or manual retune
- Indicators: Audio / intermittent vibration proportional to the proximity of the lens
- Controls: Ignition, Retune, Switch for adjustments
Total length 22.9 cm (9 ")
Thickness 3.8 cm (1.5 ") / tapered up to 2.2 cm (8.75")
- Weight: 0,2 Kg (6.5 oz.) Including battery
- Power supply: 1 x 9V alkaline battery (included)
- Warranty: 2 years
- User manual initaliano
Wireless transmitter technical features
- Audio delay: 17 milliseconds (6 times faster than Bluetooth®)
- Audio bandwidth: 30-18,000 Hz
- Operating frequency: 2406-2476 MHz
- Transmission power: 8.0 dBm EIRP