SecurSCAN XRC 150-165 control system to X-rays
Professional multi-energy X-ray system for the inspection of suitcases, luggage, parcels and packages very large in general, also on pallets (max dimensions 150x165 cm.); allows the identification of organic and inorganic materials, including explosives and drugs and the detection of weapons, starting devices and dangerous objects that can create security risks.
The multi-energy technology allows to represent on video, in a specific color code, the nature of different scanned materials that make up the objects in the luggage, for example, organic materials are represented in orange color, metal ones in blue, the other materials inorganic green and non-penetrable material in black.
The management software, completely in the Italian language, it is easy to use while ensuring the most complete management of images received by the scanning X-ray
The representation of the luggage is no gray areas, and it is possible the real-time automatic signaling (with the moving belt) the presence of dangerous objects (weapons, knives, saws, etc....) With adjustable threshold.
• Multi Energy Imaging (4-6 colors)
• Measurement of the number Atomico
• Function Perfect Vision (PV)
• Function Edge Enhancement (EE)
• Black / White Function (B / W)
• elements Separation Organic and Inorganic (OM / IM)
• Function Pseudo Colors (PS)
• Visual Inverse Function (IN)
• High Penetration (HP Function)
• Variable Edge Clarification Function (+ E / -E)
• Separation Variable Colour (+ C / -C)
• Variable Contrast Level (+ G / -G)
• Variable Density Zoom (+ D / -D)
• Zoom and Image Processing in Real Time (64x)
• Images previous Baggage memory
• Archive images manual and automatic
• Archiving First in First out (FIFO)
• Programmable Feature operator
• Counting total and partial Luggage
• Date and Time Indicators
• UPS (for computer)
• Flat panel LCD Monitor
• projection threat objects Picture Function (TIP)
• Distress Alert for Inorganic objects
• Distress Alert for organic objects
• Operator Training Program (OTP)
• Alarm Luggage Suspects
• Remote Console Operator
• Roller table for input and output
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
• UPS for 1 hour of battery life.
• Dual Monitor
• Overall Dimensions: 335 x 288 x 217 cm. (WxDxH)
• Dimensions Inspection Tunnel: 153.5 x 165.5 cm. (WxH)
• Overall Weight: 2000 kg.
• Conveyor speed: 0.10 m / sec.
• Load capacity tape Transp .: 3000 kg. distributed
• Ground clearance Transp Ribbon .: 30 cm.
• Power supply: 230 VAC +/- 10% / 60-50 Hz
• Dimensions with packaging: 229 x 122 x 203 cm.
• Shipping Weight: 2200 Kg.
• Rollers Input / Output: 2 x 157.5 cm. (THE)
of x-ray generator, and image performance
• Steel Penetration: 30 mm. Guaranteed, 33 mm. typical
• Spatial Resolution: 38AWG Guaranteed, 40 AWG Typical
• Cooling: A sealed oil bath
• Anode Voltage: Operating at 160 Kv
• Tube Current: 1mA
• Direction X-ray: Horizontal
Options X-ray generator with high penetration
• Processor: Intel Core i3 2120
• Monitor: 21 "color LED
• Memory: 2GB RAM min.
• Video Card: 1GB min.
• Hard Drive: 500GB min.
• USB port: 6 doors min.
• Operating System: Linux
SPECIFIC MINIMUM TRIP COMPUTER
Processor: Intel Core i3 2120
Monitor: 21 "color LED
Memory: 2GB RAM min.
Video Card: 1GB min.
Hard Drive: 500GB min.
USB port: 6 doors min.
Operating System: Linux
Storage Temperature: -20 ° to + 60 ° C
Operating temperature: -10 ° to + 50 ° C
Relative humidity: 5-95%
• CEI and IEC competence
• Presidential Decree 230/95 and its implementing decrees.
• ECAC Directives.
• Recommendations TSA.
• European Regulation n. 781/05.
• CE mark.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
It meets all published international standards, including those U.S.F.D.A., Center for Devices and Radiation Health, performance standards for x-ray systems (Federal Standard 21 CFR 1020.40). Typical leakage radiation is less than 0.1mR / hr, compared with a maximum loss of 0.5mR / hr permitted by the Federal Standard. Guaranteed protection for high speed films up to ISO 1600.
L'UNITA 'OPERATIVE REQUIRES:
• Steel and metal structure that incorporates the Tunnel inspection, the management PC, the X-ray generator, power electronics, acquisition and image management and the two rows of photodiode array. The entrance and exit of the tunnel are placed special tendon leaded anti RX to ensure operators maximum possible protection against ionizing radiation.
• The double conveyor belt direction of travel, is driven by an inverter controlled motor-driven roller.
• Generator high-frequency X rays. Integrated, in a sealed container (monoblock), with a tube to a low X-ray filtration. The monoblock is supplied with forced ventilation and cooling oil system, built on the container, to ensure continuous operation of the generator even at maximum power.
• Two or more arrays of low noise photodiodes arrays that acquire the information contained in the X-ray
• Emergency buttons to stop the emission of X rays and the movement of the tape in case of danger, placed in inlet and the outlet of the tunnel and on the control console.
• Computer for the management of the system and the acquisition and image processing. The operating system (LINUX) must allow you to have a human interface - intuitive machine, entirely in Italian language, multitasking, and susceptibility to networking. Access to the system is protected by user-id and password, and is organized on different levels of privilege.
• Availability of 2 or more USB ports for connecting external devices.
L'UNITA 'CONTROL REQUIRES:
• Full remote control location of ergonomic control console type touch control, which manages the state (on / off) of the machine, the tape movement and image processing.
• A professional LCD monitor (optional second monitor) with metal container, 1 Full-resolution ID for Ia presentation of B / W images and color.
• multilingual management software, already set to ITALIAN.
• Automatic archiving of the working sessions in raw form, to review them and revise them later.
• Archive images chosen by the operator on the HDD (up to 100,000 images) in png format.
• Save images and sessions on USB external storage media (optional).
• Self-diagnosis system that displays the fault screen.
• Emission Light signals of being placed on the rays of the tunnel ends.
• Human Machine Interface with time, date, 2 contabagagli (one with reset and one overall), time duration of the work session and lD operator
• Import / export data with USB key.
• Set parameters using the system, even remotely.
• Export / import user database and export reports machine.
• Ability to change the direction of the slide-show,
• Ready printer.
• Connection for networking